Apple and Fennel Salad
Published on November 20, 2015 | By Chef Gina |
- 1 large Red apple (Honeycrisp or Fuji), julienne
- 1 Fennel bulb, julienne
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
- 3/4 cup Hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 tsp Lime zest
- 4 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Coconut nectar
- 1/4 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint leaves, chiffonade
- Combine apples, fennel, and celery in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mix and toss until coated. Allow to chill in the fridge for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with toasted hazelnuts and fennel fronds.