- 8 cups
- Wet ingredients:
- 3 cups Apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup Raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup Date paste
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- Dry ingredients:
- 4 cups Gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup Shredded dried coconut
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Raw walnuts, sprouted and chopped
- 1 cup Raw pecan, sprouted and chopped
- Place the wet ingredients in a food processor and process until the fruit is chunky in texture and everything is well mixed. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well using clean hands.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto nonstick teflex dehydrator sheets no more than 1/4″ thick. Dehydrate at 145° F for 1 hour, then reduce to 115° for 8-10 hrs or until dry.
- Flip the granola over onto the mesh sheet part way through the dry time and peel off the non-stick sheet. Continue to dry. Note: The cereal doesn’t dry to a crispy crumbly, instead it has a chew to it.