An easy recipe to make. Great for Thanksgiving.
Published on September 15, 2014 | By Chef Gina |
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Ground yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Wheat-free tamari
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1-1/2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients and purée until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a pot on medium to high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to low and stir frequently to thicken.
- Remove from heat, adjust seasonings to taste, and serve.