Many laundry detergents are loaded with questionable foaming agents and even migraine-inducing fragrance chemicals. Who would want to pay for a headache? Instead, save money and your health by making this laundry powder designed for warm-water loads.
Basic Laundry Powder
Published on April 22, 2016 | By Chef Gina |
- 1/2 cup Soap flakes or grated plain bar soap
- 1/2 cup Borax
- 1/2 cup Washing soda (not baking soda)
- Jar with lid
- Combine ingredients well and store in a jar with an airtight lid.
- Use ½ to 1 tablespoon per load.
- Recipe Type : DIY Cleaners