Published on August 2, 2016 | By Chef Gina |
- 5 cups
- 4 cups Shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Orange juice (or lemon juice)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Celery seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- In a large bowl toss together shredded cabbage and carrots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing, a little at a time, over cabbage, to desired taste. Mix and toss to coat.
- Let mixture sit for at least 10 minutes in the fridge.