Herbs de Provence combines sweet French herbs and flowery lavender with Italian herbs and fennel.
Herbs de Provence
Published on June 17, 2014 | By Chef Gina |
- 1-1/8 cup
- 1/2 cup Dried thyme
- 1/4 cup Dried marjoram
- 2 tbsp Rosemary leaf, cut and sifted
- 2 tbsp Savory
- 1 tsp Lavender flowers, lightly ground
- 2 tsp Dried orange zest (optional)
- 1 tsp Ground fennel
- If you are zesting the orange yourself, remove the zest of one organic orange and dry in an oven on lowest setting or a dehydrator until completely dry.
- Place in a food processor with the lavender flowers and lightly pulse. Remove and mix all ingredients in a jar or bowl until mixed (do not grind up the herbs!).
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Recipe Type : Spice Blends & Rubs