Italian Wedding Soup
- 1 (14 oz) can Diced tomatoes
- 5 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 cup Red wine
- 4 oz GF pasta (penne, elbow or rigatoni)
- 1 package Vegan meatballs
- 3 cups Spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- in a large pot over medium-high heat add the diced tomatoes, wine, and broth, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pasta, meatballs, and Italian seasoning and cook until the pasta is tender and meatballs are cooked through. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.