Mexican Beer Queso
Published on July 11, 2018 | By Chef Gina |
- 1 cup Raw cashews, soaked 2 hours to overnight
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup Mexican lager beer (Bohemia, Dos Equis Amber, or Victoria)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Yellow mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup canned Green chillies or minced jalapeños
- Drain and rinse the cashews and place in a high-speed blender along with all the ingredients except the green chillies.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the quest to a bowl and fold in green chillies. Refrigerate or serve right away.