Avoid polluting your indoor air with the harsh ingredients that are often found in store-bought oven cleaners by using this homemade cleaning mix.
Published on April 22, 2016 | By Chef Gina |
- 2 cups Hot water
- 1 tbsp Natural dish liquid (Seventh Generation dish liquid or Dr. Bronner's)
- 1 tsp Borax
- Spray bottle or bucket
- Mix the ingredients in a clean spray bottle. Shake to mix.
- Spray on a spill, let sit for 20 minutes, and wipe off with a clean cloth.
- For handling an extra-greasy mess, wipe off as much loose goop as possible with crumpled newspaper first, then use the spray.
- Recipe Type : DIY Cleaners