Raw Baba Ghanoush
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews, soaked in water for 2+ hrs (drain and rinse before using)
- 1 large Eggplant, peeled, diced, and frozen (thaw out before using)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Cold-pressed olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Start food processor and drop garlic, clove by clove into the spinning blade. It will fine dice it and throw it on the wall of the processor. Add the cashews and process until smooth.
- Add diced eggplant, lemon juice, olive oil and pinch of salt. Process until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.