Raw Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup Oat flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao or cocoa powder
- pinch Sea salt
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked at least 30 minutes
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked for 2+ hours (drain and rinse before using)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Raw coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Cookie: In a food processor, add the dry ingredients and pulse ti mix. Add the wet ingredients and process until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- On cutting board, roll mixture into a large ball and flatten to 1/4” thick with a rolling pin.
- Cut in circle shapes with cookie cutter and freeze until firm or dehydrate for 12 hrs or until crispy.
- Filling: Combine all the ingredients in the food processor, and process until creamy but firm.
- Spread filling onto chilled cookies and sandwich together.
- Store cookies an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a month.