Raw Thai Curry Crackers
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup GF oats, ground to a fine powder
- 1/4 cup Ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp Psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground turmeric
- Wet Ingredients
- 2 cups Almond pulp (from homemade almond milk)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Nectar or date paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Black and white sesame seeds
- In a food processor, combine the dry ingredients and pulse until mixed.
- Add wet ingredients and blend until everything is well incorporated. Depending on how moist your almond pulp is, you may need to add water so the dough sticks together nicely. Add 1 tbsp at a time until the right consistency is reach.
- Place 2-1/2 cups of batter per teflex dehydrator sheet. Spread out the batter evenly to 1/8" in thickness. Sprinkle the sesames seeds on top and push them down into the batter so they stick. Dehydrated at 115° F for about 16 hours or until crisp.
- Halfway through their drying process scored them into squares to help break them into crackers once they dry.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.