An easy to make Chinese-style soup that’s healthy and delicious.
Spinach and Mushroom Soup
- 30 oz Vegetable broth
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb Firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups Fesh spinach leaves
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and simmer until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Add tofu, spinach and green onions and simmer until spinach wilts and tofu is heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Season soup to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls and serve.