This recipe is great as is or you can use it as a base and add whatever flavor you like. And unlike the store-bought vegan mayonnaise, it doesn’t have all the emulsifiers and junk to give it a long shelf life.
Published on June 15, 2014 | By Chef Gina |
- 1-1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups Firm silken tofu, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Agave nectar or preferred liquid sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt – (or to taste)
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and process until smooth and creamy, stopping occasionally to scrape down the work bowl and move the mixture towards the blades.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Recipe Type : Condiments & Dressings