This is a perfect topping for Mexican foods, a rich base for dips, and topping baked potatoes.
Tofu Sour Cream
Published on June 15, 2014 | By Chef Gina |
- 1-1/2 cups
- 7 oz Extra-firm tofu, pressed and drained
- 1/4 cup Raw cashews, ground into a fine powder
- 1 tbsp White rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp White miso
- 1 tbsp Mild-flavored vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.