This recipe uses leftover Triple Crown Cereal. I made these rolls sweet by adding dates, coconut nectar, and bananas.
Triple Crown Roll with Banana Filling
Published on September 25, 2014 | By Chef Gina |
- 3 rolls
- ½ Banana, mashed
- 1 cup Triple Crown Cereal
- ¼ cup Pecans, toasted
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut nectar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 Brown rice wrappers
- Mash the banana in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the filling.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cereal, pecans, dates, coconut nectar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Fill a shallow pie dish halfway with warm water. Dip a rice paper sheet in the water until soft and pliable then place on a paper towel.
- Spread about 2 tbsp of cereal filling in the middle lengthwise, leaving room on the sides. Add 1 tbsp of bananas on top of the cereal filling, then add another tbsp of cereal filling on top of the bananas to cover.
- Fold over two ends, then wrap it up like a burrito, making it as tight as possible.