Published on August 17, 2016 | By Chef Gina |
- 2 (14 oz) cans Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 oz) can Water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 stocks Celery, small dice
- 1 cup Frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Kelp granules
- 2 tsp Tamari (or Braggs Liquid Aminos)
- 2 tsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Granulated onion powder
- 2 cups GF pasta shells or elbows, cooked
- 3-1/2 cups Creamy Mushroom Soup, or 2 (14oz) canned soup
- 1 cup GF breadcrumbs, tossed with olive oil for topping (optional)
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor and pulse until they have a “mealy” crumbly texture. Add the artichokes and pulse to chop, being careful to retain the flaked texture.
- Transfer to casserole dish and add the remaining ingredients (except the breadcrumbs and dill) and mix well to combine.
- Top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh dill.