- 2 cups
- 1 (14 oz) can Artichoke hearts, drained and squeezed fairly dry
- 1 cup Cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Shallots, minced
- 1 stalk Celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Kelp granules
- 2 tsp Tamari (or Braggs Liquid Aminos)
- 2 tsp Rice wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp Vegan mayonnaise
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor and pulse until they have a “mealy” crumbly texture. Add the artichokes and pulse to chop, being careful to retain the flaked texture.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings. If it’s too dry, add a little more mayo.