Tuscan Garbanzo Salad
- 1 (15 oz) can Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Water-packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup Black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, small dice
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Fennel, small dice
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Parsley, minced
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- pinch Cayenne
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.